Below are some books and workbooks which I find particularly helpful.
“The Dragon Who Burned All His Friends: Cooling Flames of Anger Through Self-Discovery.” LangMarc Publishing, Austin, TX 2012.
- Gottlieb, M. (1999). The angry self: A comprehensive approach to anger management. Phoenix: Zeig, Tucker & Co.
- Lerner, H. (1997). The dance of anger: A woman’s guide to changing the patterns of intimate relationships. New York: Harper Collins
- McKay, M., Rogers, P., & McKay, J. (1989). When anger hurts: Quieting the storm within. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publication.
- McKay, M. & Rogers, P. (2000). The anger control workbook. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publication, Inc.
- Weisinger, H. (1985). Dr. Weisinger’s Anger Workout Book. New York: William Morrow & Co.